Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which 2021 draftee is most poised for a 2nd year breakout?
(05-20-2022, 08:13 PM)grampahol Wrote: I wouldn't be too horribly upset and spend my nights sobbing into my pillow if Volson came right in and nailed down the LG position as an everyday starter. i have nothing against any of them and don't wish anything bad on any of them, but Volson just seems to have some of the X stuck to him.. 
Heck, even if Adeniji cleaned up his act and blew everyone away this season I wouldn't spend all day crying.. I'm not betting on Adeniji, but if he clicks then good for him. End of last season he was kind of between a rock and a hard place with whatsisface-I at center and whatsisface-II at RT.. 

I dont disagree, but Carmen taking control of that LG spot reinforces the idea that we have improved our scouting and development.  It also provides time for Volson to develop without forcing him into a situation which is a huge leap from his small school experience directly into the NFL.  Keep in mind Volson was blocking many guys that were as light as 225-230 pounds.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which 2021 draftee is most poised for a 2nd year breakout? - casear2727 - 05-20-2022, 09:04 PM