Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Is Jackson Carman "Your" Starting LG
(05-21-2022, 04:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Rams did not have a rookie starting on their O-line.  When Edawards started as a rookie they did not even make the playoffs.

Chiefs do not count because if we had drafted Trey Smith I would be agreeing with you, but since we don't have Trey Smith to start for us this year you don't have a point.

And when we get to Green Bay that illustrates the difference we are having.  You think that our four other starters are good enough that it does not matter how bad our LG plays.  I disagree.  

I think that if you have a problem at LG then you have a problem with your O-line.  You don't.  I realize you kind of muddied the waters regarding your position when you cited Quentin Spain to support it, but I think you have your story straight now.

Yep the Rams only went 9-7 when Edwards was a rookie

As I said: KC and GB don't count because you say so and now we know why The team who started a late round rookie and went to the Superbowl in 2 of the following 4 years don't count...cause they "only" went 9-7 when he was a rookie. Obviously "In Big Trouble". AKA...because you say so.

Spain muddies nothing. I simply pointed out that 3 of the final 4 teams this year have starting interior olinemen that were drafted in the 4th round or later who started as rookies. You asserted Spain "don't count" because Titans weren't very good his Rookie year. So I conceded the point (something rational folks often do). 

Speaking of Spain...Don't you have some sort of sig bet concerning him? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Jackson Carman "Your" Starting LG - bfine32 - 05-21-2022, 04:31 PM