Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Making the playoffs with 10 or fewer wins
(05-22-2022, 09:08 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Coach Taylor has said it 1000 times. The first goal is winning the division. What they did on defense in the draft seemed to zero in on that. Baltimore from numerous fronts had a great draft. Some say it was great but others say it didn’t really address their needs. Regardless beating Baltimore is as important as it gets.

You would think they're most likely to be the main competitor for the divison. I never rule out Pittsburgh as they always seem to get competitive. Cleveland... who really know, but I think Watson makes them a good team if he is what he was in Houston. Not necessarily division winners good.

You'd also imagine Baltimore really want to give it to us after the pastings we gave them last year. We know Burrow's big game against them 2nd time round did not sit well with the Ravens. That's what happens in this league and this division though, you have to be able to handle teams who are coming right for you. 

I'd hope we take a step forward this year and are in the running for the first round bye, which in turn would mean we win the division. Ultimately, I don't really care what seed we are, as long as we make it in and are battle ready for the playoffs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making the playoffs with 10 or fewer wins - TheCincinnatiKid - 05-22-2022, 11:30 AM