Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zero coverage because they don't want you to have the info
(05-22-2022, 04:57 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Alternatively it was before he started pushing against their preferred narrative.  Let's please not pretend that politicians will turn on you on a dime; today's friend is tomorrow's enemy and vice versa.  Look at how "admired" Michael Cohen became to the left once he started talking shit about Trump.  Look at how Dave Chappelle became public enemy #1 because he dared to tell jokes about trans people and has a different opinion than the agreed upon narrative.

I get you dislike Musk, and you've made your reasons for it clear.  But ascribing any motive to the Dems sudden hatred for Musk on anything other than his throwing handfuls of salt in their game is disingenuous.  They'll be turning on Bill Maher next, he's straying way off the reservation of late.

I don't really understand. Musk called the Democrats the party of hate. Of course he won't get flowers in response.

The accusation of the year 2016 that was settled in the year 2018 has nothing to do with this turn of events in 2022.

As for Cohen (and everyone who turned away from Trump or from whom Trump turned away), yeah that is absolutely true and a media embarrassment, but I fail to see the connection here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zero coverage because they don't want you to have the info - hollodero - 05-22-2022, 05:02 PM