Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Recent draft picks. You personal "hit" and "miss"
Dontay Moch - I thought this guy was going to be a lethal weapon off the edge with his explosiveness and speed. He went on to record SEVEN tackles for his entire career.

Mark Walton - I thought he would be a good combo back and was great value in the 4th. Never put it together and has turned into a career criminal after the NFL. Disappointing.

Marvin Jones - I didn't think Marvin Jones was going to be good. I remember getting into an argument with a poster back on the motherboard who said that Marvin was going to ball out and I thought it was ridiculous. I said something along the lines of "He'll be lucky to see the field". I missed hard on that one.

Rodney Anderson - Was an uber talented RB just made of glass. I still think he would have been good if he could stay healthy.

Mario Alford - He was a burner and I thought he would find a place in the NFL. I found out that speed doesn't matter that much if you aren't good at anything else. Everyone is fast in the NFL. Totaled one catch for 15 yards for his career. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recent draft picks. You personal "hit" and "miss" - KillerGoose - 05-23-2022, 05:03 PM