Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Recent draft picks. You personal "hit" and "miss"
(05-23-2022, 05:28 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Finley was a bit of crap shoot I guess.  The Bengals ended up with 3 picks in the 4th round that year but they did trade up to get him (I think they gave up 2 6th round picks?).  At least he gave us this moment against the Steelers.  A bright spot during a very depressing season.  Then in 2021 the Bengals traded him and their 7th round pick to the Texans for their  6th round pick.  That 6th round pick was used on Chris Evans. 

[Image: DlmuBPt.jpg]

So at least they got something out of him aside from that one shining moment.  Big Grin   Also I noticed in the "Break Out" season thread several people picked Evans.  If that happens then maybe the Finely pick would have worked out in a round about way.  :)
You know, I wonder if our Bengals started turning the CULTURE, ATTITUDE, and EXPECTATIONS around right after Finley's victory over the Steelers.  It sure feels like it carried into this year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recent draft picks. You personal "hit" and "miss" - Yogo - 05-24-2022, 03:33 AM