Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates Being Traded To The Eagles?
(05-25-2022, 03:22 AM)kevin Wrote: I'm not sure how this subject makes it into Bengals NFL Fantasy League section.  In Fantasy Football you carry an entire Defense.  All the other positions you carry a player, but Defense is just a Team.  So you would carry The Rams Defense, or Bengals or some other Team.  You would not be looking at just Bates in Fantasy Football Defense.  Seems to me this subject should have fell into Trade Rumors section, not Fantasy Football.  You can't even draft Bates in Fantasy Football, only Defenses by teams.  

I humbly suggest this be moved to Trade Rumors Section, because it doesn't have a thing to do with Fantasy Football.  

This is Memorial Day Weekend and myself, I'm not even going to think Fantasy Football until August looking for our Draft Day.  I can't draft Bates, I can only draft an NFL Team on Defense.  It would be foolish to draft Defense early, and it's something you take towards the end once you have your RB's. WR's, QB.   Defense and Kicker are late Fantasy Draft Picks.  Bates is NOT going to change if I want the Bengals D or the Eagles D or not.  He is a good young player at around 25 years old with a bright future ahead of him, but he is not so good that he would effect which teams Defense I will draft. As for now, it is Memorial Day Weekend and we are months away from Fantasy Football Draft.  

I did make the play-offs last year, but Tecmo won it all.  He had Super Bowl Stars of Rams Kupp and Bengals Chase and their points blew everybody away in The Fantasy Play-Offs.  I learned from that and it's a whole new game.  Everybody is use to drafting Running Backs the first few rounds. Some teams load up on running backs early.  Also QB is an early pick.  However Tecmo won with The Best WR's, as did the Rams and Bengals.  Tecmo was struggling to find a QB each week in Free Agency, but he won it all anyway.  There are always good QB's in Free Agency putting up good points.  RB's are hard to find in Free Agency, but in todays football, Tecmo showed you need a team of Kupp, Chase and as many top WR's as you can draft to win it all.   You get those type WR's, and you can make do with whatever RB's and QB you can come up with.  Defense and Kicker are some of the last Draft Picks.  Tecmo is a good guy and Bengals Fan, but I'm not going to let him draft all the top WR's this year. I will not let him get Kupp and Chase.  I will not take a QB early as I have in past with Mahomes or Allen.   I can tell you right now Tecmo, I'm not going to let you grab Super Bowl stars Kupp and Chase both again.  You may get one, you will not get both. I'm loading up on WR's early also.  I may not even draft QB until last.  There are always QB's putting up points in Free Agency due to 10 or 12 Fantasy Teams and 32 NFL teams, so about 20 starting QBs are in Free Agency and a few are putting up Big Points.   So I don't want Mahomes or Allen anymore Tecmo, I'm coming after some of the WR's you stocked up on to win it all.   Now Henry was a good RB pick for me because I had the #2 pick in the Draft, but he got injured.  I'm noticing most Top Pick RB's get injured every year.  I'm coming after some of your WR's this year Tecmo.  You are a good guy, but I'm not going to let you have all the best WR's again this year.  See you in August or so when we have our Fantasy Draft.  You will NOT get Kupp AND Chase again. I'll block you on getting both of them, if nobody else does.

It must be a mistake because it was in Jungle Noise. I'm guessing they meant to move it to the free agency/trade rumor thread and just mis-clicked.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bates Being Traded To The Eagles? - BFritz21 - 05-25-2022, 07:48 AM