Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Carman confident he can be the Bengals starting left guard
(05-25-2022, 12:23 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I don't think this staff is like that.
If they were, we would have only seen Adeniji in when Carman wasn't able to play due to injury.
I think this staff just doesn't want to immediately throw him away after a bad rookie season (which they shouldn't).
They haven't said he's the guaranteed starter either. He'll be in a competition with others.
I would assume that's to help motivate him to earn the spot vs feeling entitled to it.

All I want is for the LG spot to be solidified with a solid-or-better starter. I don't care who it is.
With that said, I hope Carman does well because I would hate to see another early draft pick not live up to draft status like we've seen with quite a few 2nd rounders in years past (Sample, Fisher, Hill, Hunt, Still).

Joe 1,000 %

It's been brought up many times in many threads and it's true. The window for Super Bowl runs can be heartbreakingly short. And just luck or whatever to get there. Ask Dan Marino

Anyways, now is not the time to be running a LG training camp ! I sure hope Joe is here 20 years and many playoff and Super Bowl runs are in our future. But you just never know what turn off events lies ahead even besides injuries.

With all the UFO talk going on what if Joe is taken away by aliens ?  Shocked
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman confident he can be the Bengals starting left guard - bengalfan74 - 05-25-2022, 12:55 PM