Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Columbian or Peruvian Coke?
(12-03-2015, 09:59 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: usually comes in rock form but not really hard.  most people smash it down with he bottom of a lighter to break it down.  then put a bill over it and run a credit card back and forth over the bill to break it down as much as possible....into little crystals. 

i've never seen it as a pure powder like flour or something.  i think that's what they use in movies but it doesn't look like that.  not as fine.  crushed up aspirins would be as close as it gets looks wise.  Kinda coincidental because that's what its cut with most of the time.

Yup.....

(12-03-2015, 10:02 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: you aren't missing anything.  Everything they say is true....lasts 20 mins feels amazing...come down feel like a skank...need more...start dipping into the wallet again....feel dirty as a 2 dollar hooker when you are done.....can't sleep...gross.

i have no idea how people get addicted to it.  I just dont think its that good.

now ecstasy?  i can see how people would get hooked on that.

Most certainly yup!!!!!!!!!

(12-03-2015, 11:32 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: You nailed it previously - it's the 20 minute launch that reels you in. Nothing like it, and yes - you want more, more, more .....
That was me 40 years ago. 17 years ago I became a member of the zipper chest club as a result of everything I did up until then.
I beg everyone to run from that demon.

For sure.....I just dabbled on the weekends here and there during my college days.  Glad I never got hooked, and glad I put that shit down years ago too.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Columbian or Peruvian Coke? - BengalHawk62 - 12-01-2015, 02:00 PM
RE: Columbian or Peruvian Coke? - Penn - 12-01-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: Columbian or Peruvian Coke? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-03-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Columbian or Peruvian Coke? - bfine32 - 12-03-2015, 02:41 PM