Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2 Bengals WRs in top 13 on PFF list
(05-25-2022, 11:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It should, because only 3 teams (2 QBs) threw for at least 40 TDs in 2021, and none above 43.

Also, again, are you not expecting Chase to improve at all over his rookie season? Are you not expecting Higgins to improve at all over his Sophomore season? Are you not expecting Mixon to do better behind a better OL? Being the 5th most important skill player on an offense, your production increases are almost always coming at the cost of someone above you. It's still an important spot, but it's not going to be a fruitful one so long as everyone stays healthy and produces as they should, and if they don't, then that goes right back to getting your increase from someone else's decrease.

I don’t see why we shouldn’t expect him to join that exclusive group this year. He’ll have a decent OL for the 1st time in his career, and the benefit of a true offseason - also a 1st.

But anyway, we’ll just have to wait and see. I personally think Hurst will surprise some folks. To me - he’s an upgrade over Uzomah as a pass catcher, and we saw Burrow make some really spectacular plays with CJ last season. Going right up the seam might be the best ball Burrow throws.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Bengals WRs in top 13 on PFF list - Nicomo Cosca - 05-25-2022, 11:58 PM