Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2 Bengals WRs in top 13 on PFF list
(05-25-2022, 12:31 PM)Whatever Wrote: Pretty bad list, imo.

Does anyone think Julio is a Top 20 WR anymore?

I'm not sure how D-Hop is #3 after the year he had and the suspension, especially after all the guys they knocked down to 3rd tier for injury prone off years.  

This will be unpopular, but Higgins over McLaurin, Godwin, Allen, Thielen, Lockett, Williams, and Moore is kind of a joke 

Good points, I didn't bother looking at the list before, just our guys and where they were ranked. Higgins has higher upside 
than a few of the guys you are talking about though, especially Thielen, Godwin and Lockett who are older I believe. D-Hop 
definitely shouldn't be that high after last year as you say. No way Julio is a top 20 WR anymore either.

(05-25-2022, 09:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well sure, doesn’t really change what I said. A TE can still put up a lot of TD’s even with a nice WR group. For as good as both Tee and Boyd are - neither have ever even cracked double digit TD’s. Uzomah had the same amount as Boyd last year (5), and only one less than Tee. And I think Hurst could be even better in this offense than Uzomah was.

Completely agree, truly believe Hurst puts up his best season by far with these WR's taking attention away from him.

Much more talented route runner and pass catcher than Uzo with more quicks. Should really help us out in the RZ.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Bengals WRs in top 13 on PFF list - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-26-2022, 02:24 PM