Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 2022 O should be among best
(05-22-2022, 10:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/advanced-metrics-say-bengals-offense-expected-to-be-among-nfl-s-best/ar-AAXBe7C?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=fd1eedf59c644f108cfabeee4193e3cd

With our new and hopefully much improved Oline we should be.

Nice. I really don't know how good this Offense can be. We had Burrow in only his 2nd season and this was after nearly half
his first season being cut off with a terrible injury. We had Mixon who in my opinion wasn't used correctly, at least not as much
as I would like in the passing game. We had Boyd who was one of the best Slot WR's in the NFL. We had Tee who looks to get
buffer and faster every offseason so far. We added Chase who became the Offensive Rookie of the year.

Adding Alex Cappa, Ted Karras and La'el Collins might make this Offense nearly unstoppable with big holes in the running game
and time for Burrow. Hurst I also believe was a nice add for the passing game and with all the attention Chase and company will
be getting he could really benefit. Need to get better in the RZ and all these players we added should do the job.

These analytics completely confirm what I believe barring significant injuries. I also believe the Bills and Chargers will be really
good along with the Raiders who added Devante Adams. Gonna be a fun season to watch maybe the most entertaining season
in forever in the AFC specifically.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals 2022 O should be among best - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-27-2022, 02:32 PM