Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no hijab = 14 yr old violently dragged out of school by her hair
(12-03-2015, 02:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where did anyone say it was ok to abuse their kids for any reason?   Religious or whatever....  

I put parenting 101 brought to you by Islam because the story is about an Islamic guy who abused his kid for not wearing a religious item.  

Find me a story about any other religion abusing rheir kids and I will mention them by name as well .

Where did I say that anyone said that it was ok to abuse their kids for any reason?  You must have meant to quote someone else there.

I don't believe that you put "by Islam" simply because the story is about Muslims.  I believe you put it there because it supports the agenda that you push daily.  

Its just funny that if you mention that he was religious, others get upset because it's painting all of the crazies in the same light, but those same people have no problem painting all of islam's crazies in the same light.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: no hijab = 14 yr old violently dragged out of school by her hair - Johnny Cupcakes - 12-03-2015, 02:30 PM