Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Carman confident he can be the Bengals starting left guard
(05-27-2022, 04:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It actually makes the most sense to think that he was in on meetings pre-draft. I doubt he sits in his office picking his nose all day, so more than likely, he's at least in meetings seeing who is on the radar. He may sit back and let others make the decision but i don't doubt that he knew who the Bengals were targeting in all rounds.

It sounds like PA reached out to MB, offering advice and was surprised to hear him ask specifically about Carman, first. 

This discussion on Mike Brown picking Carman doesn’t really matter. It’s a 3 way decision between Zac,Mike, and Duke. Mike might have been a big proponent of Carman. Carman was a legit pick and was a leader and solid performer at Clemson. He played in a winning environment. He checked a lot of boxes. If Alexander swayed Mike then so be it. Carman looks to be much more focused, in better shape, and intent on proving himself. I like what I hear.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman confident he can be the Bengals starting left guard - Soonerpeace - 05-27-2022, 05:04 PM