Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Carman confident he can be the Bengals starting left guard
(05-28-2022, 09:53 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I have said it many times over the years:  Mike is more of a figure head now that just likes being around the team.  Katie and Troy Blackburn are Mike now.  Duke is the GM, without the title.  Zac Taylor has a lot to do with the players selected as well, and from what I understand, Zac likes all his position coaches and coordinators to feel like they have a say.  

That’s aligns with what I’ve been told except on the major picks Mike is very much involved. I hear it’s a joint decision between Zac, Duke, and Mike. They meet and go through all the info and interviews. They meet with the scouting department. I think it’s naive for as long as he’s been involved that he doesn’t have something to bring to the table. And… he’s the owner. It’s got to be a fun part of it all. He’s smart enough to not overrule both Duke and Zac. Like Zac said their selections are not his,Duke, or Mike’s. It’s a group effort
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman confident he can be the Bengals starting left guard - Soonerpeace - 05-28-2022, 10:44 AM