Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Versatility is the hallmark of the 2022 Bengals
(05-28-2022, 12:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hurst might be a better route runner.  But I was just commenting on the claim about him being more of a vertical threat.

Fred loves being on those islands with his thoughts:

NBC Sports: If you had Hayden Hurst registering the fastest speed of any Ravens player on a touchdown entering the season, come collect your prize.I

The second-year tight end reached 20.5 miles-per-hour on his 61-yard touchdown against the Bills, the fastest any Baltimore player has been tracked this season. (On a team with Hollywood Brown and Lamar Jackson)

Dirk Koetter Atl OC: What caught my eyes is how well he caught the ball in his hand,” Koetter said. “And Hayden is fast. Hayden is a [6-foot-4] 265-pound man who can run. I just watched all of his targets, and I watched how he ran his routes, how he caught the ball in his hands, and how he caught the ball in traffic. Obviously the 61-yarder was nice, and we like to use our tight ends going vertical.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Versatility is the hallmark of the 2022 Bengals - Soonerpeace - 05-28-2022, 01:01 PM