Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Njoku signs 4 year $56.75 mil contract with Browns
(05-27-2022, 08:32 PM)jason Wrote: The lil prick was an All Pro when he'd play Cincinnati. He'll legit never make the throw again that beat us late the second time we played em in 2020... Never.  Outside of his rookie season, he was blah at best against everyone else.

Still remember that bomb he threw against us where if he held onto the ball like 1 millionth of a second longer BJ Hill
would of tipped the ball. Instead he throws at the perfect time a dime to a covered Receiver in the middle of the field 
for that long TD in the first game we played them last season.

Then he goes and sucks the next week against some other team. Just strange.

Maybe the Stains getting Watson might actually be a blessing in disguise for us who knows.

Chubb is really the only player in the Division that scares me though. Legit stud RB.

(05-27-2022, 08:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, he's just torched the Bengals for God knows what reason. Bengals have probably made his career last this long...

Mayfield vs Bengals (7 games):  65.1% Completion, 250 passing YPG (9.7 YPA), 19 TD/7 INT (2.7 TD per INT), 113.8 QB Rating, 6-1 W/L

Mayfield Career (including Bengals, 60 games): 61.6% Completion, 235 passing YPG (7.3 YPA), 92 TD/56 INT (1.6 TD per INT), 87.8 QB Rating, 29-30 W/L

Again, that second line is including the 7 games where he played like an MVP against the Bengals. Legit if it weren't for the 7 Bengals games boosting his career numbers, he would have been a bust and not had his 5th year option even picked up. He'd be a backup for Derek Carr or somebody right now on a 2yr/$6m contract.

Wild, thanks for the stats TLL. Thought he played like an MVP against us. Wasn't even terrible Defense most of the time.

He could just thread the ball into tight coverage against our Secondary.

Then Chubb would break free on some big damn run carrying Defenders. The way we played against Chubb was honestly 
what made me mad. Need to slow this guy down. Njoku doesn't scare me at all honestly, Stains make a dumb move yet 
again that will cost them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: David Njoku signs 4 year $56.75 mil contract with Browns - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-28-2022, 04:22 PM