Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Versatility is the hallmark of the 2022 Bengals
(05-28-2022, 12:53 PM)Stewy Wrote: Probably related to off the ball quickness, avoidance of the line check and a better feel for the seam.  AKA - quicker and better route runner as has been said.

ThumbsUp

(05-28-2022, 01:01 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Fred loves being on those islands with his thoughts:

NBC Sports: If you had Hayden Hurst registering the fastest speed of any Ravens player on a touchdown entering the season, come collect your prize.I

The second-year tight end reached 20.5 miles-per-hour on his 61-yard touchdown against the Bills, the fastest any Baltimore player has been tracked this season. (On a team with Hollywood Brown and Lamar Jackson)

Dirk Koetter Atl OC: What caught my eyes is how well he caught the ball in his hand,” Koetter said. “And Hayden is fast. Hayden is a [6-foot-4] 265-pound man who can run. I just watched all of his targets, and I watched how he ran his routes, how he caught the ball in his hands, and how he caught the ball in traffic. Obviously the 61-yarder was nice, and we like to use our tight ends going vertical.

Nice find. Blew my mind. Thought he looked faster than Uzo on the field. Sometimes forty times can be misleading.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Versatility is the hallmark of the 2022 Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-28-2022, 05:28 PM