Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Carman confident he can be the Bengals starting left guard
(05-31-2022, 10:37 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Carman came with glowing reports from Clemson and I’d suspect Alexander. Events made them previously (they feel better today) scratch their heads. He did receive the Solid Rock award at their awards banquet. He played for a top winning program. So yes he fit several of their prerequisites. You can PM me any time to enlighten you.

You can't educate me on anything.  I knew all of this.  My comments were aimed at these guys.

(05-25-2022, 10:23 AM)kalibengal Wrote: which begs the question: with all the vetting, pre-draft visits, data etc. How the F do you decide to  draft a guy like this in 2nd round? How do you not see the signs that he may not be a dawg in NFL?  I'm hoping you are wrong here...but there were so many other options in last yrs draft in 2nd round.  

(05-25-2022, 10:37 AM)jason Wrote: I'm gonna echo James Rapien's sentiment that there is something about Carman's demeanor that I don't like. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman confident he can be the Bengals starting left guard - fredtoast - 05-31-2022, 11:38 AM