Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Carman confident he can be the Bengals starting left guard
I am not going to comment on the validity of anyone here who claims to have an inside source.  This is not a personal attack.  I amjust making this post so they can understand when people sometimes mock their claims.

We have two guys with inside sources.  They are telling us different stories.  And neither one of them has ever in any thread provided a valid piece of "inside information".  All They have done is state their opinion and claim it is backed up by an inside source.

They may actually have "sources", but apparently the sources don't know anything because they have provided zero "inside information".

Personally I would feel a little silly bragging about an "inside source" if I had no way to provide any proof of validity.  And I don't mean a name.  I mean some legitimate information.  But maybe these were not around for the huge fake insider Brian Patireno or whatever his name was.  They don't understand how many people here see their claims. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman confident he can be the Bengals starting left guard - fredtoast - 05-31-2022, 11:41 AM