Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Carman confident he can be the Bengals starting left guard
(05-31-2022, 11:49 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You must have fooled yourself.

Go back and read the thread.  The whole premise from Weezy and these others was that Carman was a lazy bum but Mike Brown forced the team to draft him anyway.  I was the one saying, just like you did, Carman was not regarded as a lazy bum coming out of college.

Get it now?

I don’t know who was Carman’s cheerleader between Mike,Zac, and Duke. Don’t know Alexander’s influence. But this I’ll stand firm on and the source not even remotely wrong. It’s impossible for him to be. They got some bad intel from somewhere on Carman. This was not clarified but I got the impression it had to do with work habits or desire. But now they feel good in that area. And I don’t give 2 _____ if you believe squat from me. My reputation for honesty is important to me. Peoples character are fundamentally tied to it. 95% of my posts are opinions. Some based on info I’ve been subject to. But the majority of my posts are indeed opinions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman confident he can be the Bengals starting left guard - Soonerpeace - 05-31-2022, 12:04 PM