Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Entertainment Purposes ONLY....Some Bets for 2022
(06-01-2022, 02:03 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: My personal opinion is that people tend to bet on what they want to happen instead of actually analyzing the stats to pick a winner. In other words, bet their heart and not their mind.

Almost always for me...teams and people I root for, and then I bet games week to week with an objective viewpoint.  Never wager much.  I get ahead and play "with their money", but I only like betting on the Bengals when it is a real long shot.  Unbelievably, they are still fairly long shots to make the big game again.

I know the statistical analysis and historical trends about teams that lose the Super Bowl, but this team wasn't blown up by guys wanting paid and leaving for more money, nor did they lose all their coaches.

Also, betting on guys like Alec Pierce to win OROTY is a huge long shot, but fun.  

I am kind of becoming an Eagles fan (WAY distant second to my Bengals) because of a couple guys I work with and I have loved what they have done this offseason.  Do I think Hurts has a great season?  No, and apparently, neither does Vegas...So I took some wagers.  

That's why I called the thread "entertainment purposes only".  And I am a big "don't wager what you can't afford to lose" guy.  It is just for fun.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For Entertainment Purposes ONLY....Some Bets for 2022 - SHRacerX - 06-01-2022, 08:21 AM