Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Blow Reds Up At Trade Deadline in July ???
(06-01-2022, 09:47 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It feels like he's pitching his way out of Cincinnati. If he has a couple more successful outings he'll even be in more demand than he already is.  I assume Yankees and Mets fans are already starting the lowball fantasy trade ideas to get him.  Hilarious 

As much as I enjoyed watching/listening to Mike And The Mad Dog . . . listening to the dumbshits that called that show with their "trade rumors" that they tried to wish into existence was just too much.

"Yeah, I heard that _____ ______ was offering the Mets two or three prospects for_____ _____(player just signed to new large contract that's hitting .119 two months into the season) and I was wonderin' if youse guys knew anything about dat?"

That would happen three or four times a day, no matter the sport or time of year. I think it's mostly a New York thing because, over the years, I've listened to other talk shows from around the country and there are very rare occasions where that type of bullshit rumor would come up. New York? That's just Standard Operating Procedure.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Blow Reds Up At Trade Deadline in July ??? - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 06-01-2022, 11:40 AM