Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are being punished in the power rankings due to success
(06-03-2022, 09:14 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The Packers won’t be as good w/o Adams. KC won’t be as good w/o Hill. The Rams won’t be as good w/o Miller. The Bills are as good. The Chargers are better for sure. The Broncos are better. The Raiders are better. Tampa isn’t better for sure w/o Arians and revamped OL. The Ravens are a mystery. They had a great draft but some felt they drafted best available too much. I’m not sure that they won’t be the most improved in 2023 not 2022. I think they don’t have a deep thread. I also think they try to protect Lamar more. It’s going to take away his spontaneity. They are going to try to run the ball more. We are pretty good in rush defense.

Bottom line I don’t see where the top teams really improved except the Bengals. Vegas predicts a lot more 5-6-7 loss teams amongst the division winners. There’s going to be a ton of parity this year. I look for us to scheme well on both offense and defense out the gate. I look for some tough losses in the middle but finish strong. I’m still predicting 11-6. There won’t be but 3 teams with 12 or more wins

That is the way I see the AFC going. Gonna be highly competitive and we have the clutch QB and Kicker to win those close 
games if we have to be in them and I think we are the most improved team besides those 3 AFC West teams you mentioned.

Chargers, Broncos and Raiders are better like you said and so are the Bengals. We are right there at the top with the Bills IMO.

But as everybody said, power rankings are useless. Less respect also just pushes this team so go right ahead and rank us out
of the top 10 for all I care.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are being punished in the power rankings due to success - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-03-2022, 01:46 PM