Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who was it on here that made the thread last year about Sam Hubbard being the best DE
(06-03-2022, 02:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Ossai might be a good player...but, he's played like what 1 preseason game and looked good?

At some point, you all have to realize that what you see in preseason is largely useless in evaluating guys. They are playing against sub-NFL guys in many cases and the teams run vanilla schemes.

Watch his college tape and don't get even a little excited about Ossai...

Dare you, Ossai was great at Texas at so many things. Always stood out on that Defense whenever I watched the Longhorns when 
he was there. He will make a lot of splash plays for us if he can stay healthy and that is the way he should be used. He CAN be an 
every down End if you need him to be but he is more of a player to spell others and blow up plays when he is fresh.

I know you are trying to tone down the excitement with this guy. So, he needs to stay healthy, we all know this.

We will see if he can. I think he could be great if he does.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who was it on here that made the thread last year about Sam Hubbard being the best DE - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-03-2022, 03:56 PM