Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are being punished in the power rankings due to success
(06-03-2022, 04:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If we stay healthy we should have one of the best offenses in the league and our defense should top 10 or very close.  With that combination we would be able to beat any team we play.  But there are also teams with enough talent/coaching to beat us.  I have seen some amazing NFL teams over the last 40 years but none of them went undefeated.  So I believe we will lose at least one.  But we should be good enough to compete for home field advantage.

Agree, I am sure we have at least a couple off games and lose a couple close ones to some of the best.

I have us going 13-4 right now if we stay somewhat healthy. If we don't stay healthy who knows...

Could be like the Ravens were last year.

(06-03-2022, 05:06 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Disrespect yes punished no. No matter if it is betting odds, power rankings, PFF grades or just national media saying it is a fluke. They cannot hurt us or take anything away from us, so we are not being punished. Our players know what they can do any real fan has a pretty good idea of what our future looks like with Burrow at QB. Do not let them bother you just enjoy the ride.

Well said BengalsBong, well said.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are being punished in the power rankings due to success - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-03-2022, 05:10 PM