Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stability...its boring but its better than the alternative
(12-03-2015, 06:12 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: This wish I could REP this more. Not many top quality coaches want to go Cleveland. Then if they did happen to get a top notch coach,are they going to give him time to turn it around? I don't think Haslem will. The fans deserve that chance.   Sad

I don't think they're smart enough to hire quality coaches. Bruce Arians wanted the job, but they passed on him. Cleveland has become so depressing that their last coaching search was pitiful. I think Pettine wasn't a serious contender at first, but then other people left and he became the only option.

It also doesn't help that the GM is a moron and fights with the head coach. Haslam needs to clean house, bring in a worthy name, give him the HC/GM or president title, keep his nose out of football operations, and go from there.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stability...its boring but its better than the alternative - Bengal Dude - 12-03-2015, 06:17 PM