Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(06-06-2022, 03:18 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Sociopathicsteelerfan and Bels,

Thanks for the info.
From what i gather, no one seems to want to regulate much of anything and live in fear of having to register your guns with the gov.. 
I don't think you should be able to sell guns to anyone that doesn't already have a valid license first, but i guess overall that would affect sales.

No problem.  But it's not a fear, it's a concern.  The Dems have already shown that they're fine with confiscation and anyone who believes they'll stop with what they consider "assault rifles" or "weapons of war" isn't paying attention.  If you really think more regulations are necessary then you should be just as upset with Dems as the GOP.  The GOP is intractable on this issue because the Dems are chronically dishonest regarding their intentions, both now and in the future.

If you want an example look no further than Robert O'Rourke.  He campaigned for POTUS by saying "hell yes, we're coming for your AR-15's and AKs".  Then, when he lost in spectacular fashion he decided to run for governor of Texas.  He then stated that he was opposed to any type of confiscation.  Now, after the school shooting he's right back on his confiscation tip.  In short, he's a lying opportunist and he's perfectly emblematic of the current Democrat position on firearms.  No one trusts them because they've proven themselves to be utterly untrustworthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-06-2022, 04:32 PM