Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Difference between 2015 team and 2021 team?
(06-05-2022, 06:21 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I'm going to take another route to this nonsense - the lousy road led to Burrow and a SB appearance.

Signing any of these players wins us perhaps another game or two each season and we still don't win sh**

Yeah, things sorted themselves out for us somehow. Wouldn't be the same if we didn't screw up the Whit situation lol

(06-05-2022, 06:41 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: You could argue having a 4th rounder and Carman battle it out for LG while a decent cheap Quentin Spain sits in free agency is sort of like a lesser version of the Ogbuehi/Fisher/Whitworth situation.

Wouldn't go that far. I at least like Carman and Volson, unlike Ogbuehi who I didn't like from the beginning.

Spain might of burnt his bridges here with his twitter rant after the SuperBowl. He also might want too much to be a backup.

I hope we add another vet Guard to compete but we are way better off right now than we were when we let Whit go.

(06-05-2022, 10:32 PM)J24 Wrote: At the very least they could have gotten something for him if they tagged him. You don't let him hit the open market. 

True.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Difference between 2015 team and 2021 team? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-06-2022, 04:50 PM