Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no hijab = 14 yr old violently dragged out of school by her hair
(12-03-2015, 02:30 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Where did I say that anyone said that it was ok to abuse their kids for any reason?  You must have meant to quote someone else there.

I don't believe that you put "by Islam" simply because the story is about Muslims.  I believe you put it there because it supports the agenda that you push daily.  

Its just funny that if you mention that he was religious, others get upset because it's painting all of the crazies in the same light, but those same people have no problem painting all of islam's crazies in the same light.

Well I know you feel I have an agenda on Muslims. But I really don't.... Just happens to be the stories I post. Because they are usually the most sensational groups doing crimes.

If I was really anti Islam I would be promoting rounding them up. I also understand it's tough for hardcore islamics to live in the west. That's also why I think it's a bad idea to force them to come here when they can't or won't assimilate. They would probably have a more smooth transition in a Country on their continent. But if they do come here it's reasonable to expect them to assimilate into western culture and be an active member of society. Not close off in their own comfort level within. Their own communities. I don't think this helps us or them. And really adds to anyone who actually may fear them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: no hijab = 14 yr old violently dragged out of school by her hair - StLucieBengal - 12-03-2015, 06:59 PM