Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ken Anderson gives his endorsement
(05-28-2022, 03:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The exciting part is that we haven't even seen Joe's best yet.

First of all, amazing new sig.  I hadn't seen it yet.

Second, your point is what I keep coming back to every time.  He had a below average (in YPC) running game.  He had a way below average line (in terms of both run blocking and pass blocking).   After losing Reiff, the line just really collapsed.  It wasn't good with him, but it was just awful without him.  

I also keep thinking how this is Joe's first off-season where he isn't rehabbing a horrific injury or learning his teammates and plays via zoom.  

And this is Joe Burrow in year 3, with all those benefits.  We know what Joe Burrow does in year 2:  Breaks NCAA passing records and wins a National Championship at LSU and takes the Bengals to the Super Bowl as AFC Champs.  What is Joe in year 3?  With perhaps the best line he has ever had?  With Higgins in year 3, Chase in year 2, the line improved, and a playbook that is now potentially going to have many extra pages?

Damn, I just can't wait.  I don't want to rush summer...but I simply can't wait.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ken Anderson gives his endorsement - SHRacerX - 06-07-2022, 08:52 AM