Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Thaddeus Moss Ready For His Spot?
(06-06-2022, 07:31 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Now regardless of popular belief everyone has underdogs that they root for to finally breakthrough. Last season from my knowledge had a great camp until being injured but has remained on our practice squad. The opportunity is certainly there to become the number two behind Hayden Hurst and grab substantial snaps this season. I like this guy to make the 53 this season and a great deal more. If he finally earns his chance with to get on the field with Joe then. Ok lookout. Thoughts...
https://youtu.be/5jlI4uzZGjU

Thad isn't a traditional TE by dimensions at only 6'2" and 240 lbs, but he does offer some skill as a receiver (great hands) and a blocker (very willing and tough blocker).  I think he was set to get a real shot and then he had another serious injury in pregame warmups.  The kid feels snake bit to me.  I think the only way he gets a spot is if he really stands out on special teams.  

Personally, I would love to see the kid get a spot and be an integral part of the special teams unit and a third TE just because of his relationship with Joe.  I also believe Joe tends to surround himself with like-minded people and if Moss was a slacker, I doubt they would be as close.  

If Moss works his ass off and can show on teams, he has a solid chance to be TE3, but his health has to finally be good.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Thaddeus Moss Ready For His Spot? - SHRacerX - 06-07-2022, 09:07 AM