Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Hey Zac pay attention to Kliff Kingsbury
(06-07-2022, 09:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Cardinals were 7-0 when Hopkins got hurt. 4-7 after the injury.

Remove both HCs from the equation. What would the Bengals record have been if Ja'Marr Chase gets hurt early Week 8?

There's a reason why they're called game changing players. They change the game when they're in it, which means they obviously change the game by not being in it, too.

That's nothing to do with either HC, and it's not even touching on the fact that Burrow > Murray. I'm just saying when you lose an elite top tier WR, you will be shittier. Do we honestly believe the Rams win the SB if they didn't have Kupp for most of the year and all the postseason? '19-'20 Drew Brees lost about 4% off his previous league leading completion % without Michael Thomas, and 1 TD%, and ~10 QB Rating.

I think some would hinge on how well the defenses played.

It would definitely have Cincinnati to lose Chase. However, I think the Bengals had the advantage of a better WR2 and WR3 and Joe Mixon...Uzomah. The Rams would also still have that badass defense with OBJ, Jefferson, and Cam Akers. 

I think Cincinnati and LA are both better teams all around, and have better staffs too. No, they may not have played in the Super Bowl without Cupp and Chase, but I don't think they stumble as badly down the stretch either.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Zac pay attention to Kliff Kingsbury - Wyche'sWarrior - 06-08-2022, 12:51 AM