Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Easy Solution To School Shootings?
(06-07-2022, 03:48 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: School shootings at that rate ? 

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/school-shootings-by-country

19 Countries with the Most School Shootings (total incidents Jan 2009-May 2018 - CNN):

Never said anything about Frequency, just that it happens in other developed countries as well, and thank you for making my point.

(06-07-2022, 04:33 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Why should I have to pay to protect children that aren't mine? I already have to pay to support the public school system as a whole without any benefit from it, why should I have to pay more?

No benefit??? 
Those "children that aren't yours" grow up to be your coworkers, neighbors and part of your area's society. Now imagine if they were all uneducated cause of people like you that don't want to pay a tax to support the schools???? What would happen to that University that you work at?? Would you still have a job there??

And careful, sounds like you quoting the famous Republican rhetoric about not giving 2 shits about other people's kids...

(06-07-2022, 10:43 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Again, there is no reason to believe that to be true other than "because I think so". School resource officer have handguns, and there has been no connection found between their presence and a decrease of shootings.

LOL that's kinda hard to prove. Simply we don't know the real numbers of kids that were going to shoot up a school but changed their minds when they saw an armed officer???? Too many variables, isn't it already a proven fact that we have more shootings in gun free zones than non gun free ones?? I'd say there is probably a mental reason for that??
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Easy Solution To School Shootings? - Mike M (the other one) - 06-08-2022, 02:18 AM