Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Hey Zac pay attention to Kliff Kingsbury
(06-07-2022, 06:29 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: This is *not* me trying to flex or anything of that nature, but fivepoints just posted this really good and fair video, so I thought that it would be worth revisiting the thread a bit:

It's amazing what a year can do!

Nice share, Truck.  To be fair to Kingsberry, it takes a lot of different skills to be a college coach compared to an NFL coach.  Recruiting is probably #1, and there is a much greater talent imbalance among the teams.

Kingsberry has been a respectable NFL coach thus far, and has done it at a franchise that has been pretty irrelevant for most of its existence.  

They will go as far as Murray takes them, and he has started to show some maturity issues, which isn't good.  Overall, I think he is a solid coach.

I must have been asleep when this thread originally ran, and I am sure you can find plenty of criticism of ZT from me in the past, but I did want to give him last year.  In fact, I remember calling it the "no excuses" season for the coaches.   Glad the Bengals didn't have a quick trigger and gave him last year as well.  

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Zac pay attention to Kliff Kingsbury - SHRacerX - 06-08-2022, 07:38 AM