Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Difference between 2015 team and 2021 team?
(06-07-2022, 09:33 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yep, and a young HC and some young assistants mixed with some veterans on the staff. I feel like we have a good mix there right now as well.

Really like the OL assistants we brought in and Betcher on Defense with the Linebackers.

I think if Lou gets a HC job Betcher could be our next DC without much fall off.

I mean, what we did in the Postseason was awesome but I think we are much better all around after what we did in the Offseason.

The coaches and players we added are all high quality.

(06-07-2022, 11:56 AM)Housh Wrote: I’m not gonna lie, i knew the 2015 were fake contenders. I hate to continuously shit on Andy Dalton because he gave us fun memories but every single year he was our QB after about his 3rd year in the league i believed we were gonna lose.

I actually picked us that year McCarron played against Pitt not because i was one of those ppl on that bandwagon saying AJ mcCarron should start, but because I KNEW we were the better team and i believed 100% that Dalton would choke in that environment. To Andy’s credit if we won i would’ve predicted it would’ve calmed him down enough to beat whoever we played next

Yeah, Dalton and all of us with Marv as HC just never gained that confidence that we could beat anybody in big games.

(06-07-2022, 12:53 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: kind of did. Somebody posted pictured of Burrow getting sacked I believe in the titans game, and Spain responded with "Dont look at me"

and he didnt mean it in a "dont look at me Im hideous" way

For sure with Spain, that is calling out your own teammates, not cool. 

That is different than Eli Apple talking shit to other players on other teams.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Difference between 2015 team and 2021 team? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-08-2022, 04:33 PM