Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chuck Schumer radicalizes man, man tries to murder SCOTUS justice.
(06-08-2022, 08:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I think you're starting to see more of why I call out Dems more than the GOP on this board.  The Dems have almost the entirety of the main stream media hauling water for them. Schumer knew exactly what he was doing when he made those threats, as did Lightfoot, as did Maxine Waters as does Joy Reid.  As you've heard me say it in the past, I absolutely loath hypocrisy, and this situation is absolutely steeped in it.  

I feel being put on the spot and after careful consideration, there's nothing for me to disagree. I might have had the wrong perspective on this.

As much as I wished there was something substantial to disagree on. Probably more because I'm biased than anything else really. I sure favored Dems for 4 reasons, they're closer to me ideologically, they made more sense to me on a factual basis, they seemed to be the more decent people, and they would not participate in or endorse coup attempts. The latter point still stands for me (still a big one imho), the others might have been more wishful thinking than anything. The decency point evaporated just right about now. The difference to things Trump would say is getting too narrow to really claim it's a substantial one.

And still I so would hope that someone like Lightfoot would post a tweet saying OMG my choice of words was exceptionally bad, of course I never meant actual arms or my tweet to be understood as a call for violence, I'm sorry... or that others in her party will speak out against her tweet if she doesn't. But that won't happen, will it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chuck Schumer radicalizes man, man tries to murder SCOTUS justice. - hollodero - 06-08-2022, 09:37 PM