Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Thaddeus Moss Ready For His Spot?
(06-08-2022, 05:03 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep, that's the thing. Were he a 4th rd. pick (probably where he should have been) he wouldn't get hated on as much.

Truth, I had him in some of my Mocks with us picking him in the 4th.

(06-08-2022, 05:06 PM)jason Wrote: I mean.... One of em would be nice. You're right though. Everybody has a blocking TE. I'm just not sure how many of them are drafted early in the 2nd round. I don't hate him. Just think they could've found another him wherever whenever.

Hopefully we can hit on a TE pick some time. It can happen but they are hard to judge.

I thought Hockenson was going to be the next great TE like Gronk but he hasn't been that yet.

Looking at Mayer the TE out of Notre Dame or LaPorta the next Iowa TE in the next Draft for us.

(06-08-2022, 08:47 PM)casear2727 Wrote: No doubt he was drafted way too high.  Not his fault though. He is serviceable but will never be TE1 or live up to that draft slot.

All true. Zac's 2 bad picks that were not the player's faults....

Ryan Finley and Drew Sample. Mellow

Not that Drew was a bad pick we just took him too early and should of taken DK Metcalf instead.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Thaddeus Moss Ready For His Spot? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-09-2022, 12:31 PM