Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL's most explosive ball carriers
(06-09-2022, 05:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Pretty sure he has just 4 rushing TDs of 20+ yards in his career. He didn't have any until Week 4 of 2020 (his 4th year) when he had 2 against the Jags (34 and 23 yarders). Then he had a 21 yarder against the Ravens and 20 yarder against the Raiders last year. Out of 1,104 carries, 954 carries outside of the Red Zone.

It’s certainly convenient to blame it on the line, but I think it has skewed his numbers , even longs. He has had some bad luck with being tripped up with nothing but daylight ahead of him too, and perhaps That’s something he could use improvement on from a technique standpoint. I think Mixon is plenty fast tho and should have his best year , but after this year, those on that side of the argument shouldn’t have any excuses. I was a little frustrated he was subbed out for Perine so often and was bitching about it well before the Super Bowl. I’m hoping he can catch more balls this season. The rb use was just too predictable last season.

-*sorry for the rant fellas, one of my favorite topics lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
NFL's most explosive ball carriers - wcu - 06-08-2022, 10:32 AM
RE: NFL's most explosive ball carriers - Dr.Z - 06-09-2022, 05:51 PM