Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL's most explosive ball carriers
(06-10-2022, 10:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Absolutely.  I said in another post that I think Mixon will be the biggest beneficiary of the revamped offensive line.  The experience and talent on the right side (Cappa and Collins) will open some huge holes against these smaller DEs that are built for speed.  That, and improved second level blocking.  

Thinking the same, like we were talking about in your betting thread if I was a betting man I would bet Mixon has the 
biggest year of any RB this year. He is still in his prime and he gets a hefty work load and now finally has a good run 
blocking OL if they can stay relatively healthy.

(06-10-2022, 10:13 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think Boyd is one of the best downfield blockers.  He's downright scrappy.  

Very underrated part of Boyd's game no question. Taylor was talking about how our WR's love to block last season.

(06-10-2022, 10:28 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Seeing a man as big as Henry absolutely outrun secondary players just doesn't seem possible, but he does it (when healthy).  I heard he had an absurd next gen stat run where he hit a speed like a top WR.  I forget what it was, but for a man that size to have that speed...I just can't imagine taking that on as a 200 lb DB.  Ouch. 

Yeah, I wouldn't want to take that on that is for sure. Mixon either who is very physical but King Henry is even bigger and 
faster. Mixon is much better at catching the ball out of the backfield though and like I said earlier is underutilized in this 
aspect and has been his entire career. I hope to see both Mixon and Evans used in the passing game more often this year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
NFL's most explosive ball carriers - wcu - 06-08-2022, 10:32 AM
RE: NFL's most explosive ball carriers - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-10-2022, 06:34 PM