Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If You Purchased A Hands Free Car Do You Trust It? Then why Zac
(06-10-2022, 11:48 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Its really a great parallel because he hadn't done anything before last season. So how long does the pass last when you were ready to run him out of town the year before.What will you say if he struggles in the first six games this season. What if he struggles.... What will you say?Now You cant go back after saying...

As I've said many times before, he started doing things as soon as he got here and started bringing in the type of players and coaches we now have. Yes, his record was pretty abysmal the first two years, but Burrow was a brand new QB, then got hurt, and we had a lot of close games get past us. If you look at the win/loss record from the time Vonn Bell hit JSS forward, it is pretty impressive. He got to the Super Bowl in his 3rd season of coaching, and has shown he learns on the job as well as the players. I was never ready to run him out of town, last year was his make or break season for me and I said he needed 9-10 wins. He accomplished that and more. So no, if he struggles this year, I am not going to be ready to run him out of town. Right now he is one of 3 Bengals coaches to make it to the Super Bowl, I think that gives him a little grace. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You Purchased A Hands Free Car Do You Trust It? Then why Zac - Sled21 - 06-11-2022, 11:12 AM