Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Former Ravens WR roasts their OC
(06-12-2022, 12:14 PM)Synric Wrote: One of the most surprising off-season moves I've seen was the Ravens trading Hollywood Brown. Seemed to me he was the perfect compliment to Lamar Jackson, Mark Andrews, and Greg Romans offense. Now the Ravens really don't have that 3rd level play-action receiver.

I’m a Sooner so I’m a big Hollywood fan. But I feel I’m very objective. Brown has dropped a lot of balls. I don’t think he was meshing with somebody with the Ravens. They think Duvernay ( who’s awfully fast too) can replace him. I think the Ravens think Lamar can be more accurate throwing to TE’s. The Ravens can’t live with Lamar in the pocket hitting moving receivers especially if not his first read. They are going to run the ball more. Which based on how we did late in the season on run defense is a good thing. They’ve got to dissuade Lamar from running too much. Their team doesn’t survive w/o a healthy Lamar.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Ravens WR roasts their OC - Soonerpeace - 06-12-2022, 12:48 PM