Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If You Purchased A Hands Free Car Do You Trust It? Then why Zac
(06-12-2022, 03:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We both agree that the Bengals got hot for 6 wins in our last 8 games.

The difference is that you think those six wins mean we were a great team while I look at all 20 games.

Plus even when we were "hot" we won half of our games on the last play of the game with one of them requiring a 3rd-and-27 conversion.  And in 2 other one-score wins (Den, LV) the opposing team turned the ball over inside their own 10 yard line in the 4th quarter.

We were far from a great team.  We gave up a lot of yards and needed a lot of breaks to win by the skin of our teeth.

I don’t disagree with the majority of that. We differ in that I see a much improved team after the bye week. I see a team who had to develop a winning culture and did. You want to look at the 20 game season that’s fine. When you win 6-8 last games versus 6 playoff teams and beat the Titans and KC on the road I don’t classify it as hot. KC made some dramatic plays to beat the Bills in the last 2 minutes of their playoff game. Converting on third and 27 is no different. It’s the playoffs and the NFL. Keep your jaundiced view of this staff. You are going to be awfully miserable because Taylor has a full 5 year contract for double what he was making and historically he’ll be here through the most of it.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You Purchased A Hands Free Car Do You Trust It? Then why Zac - Soonerpeace - 06-12-2022, 03:40 PM