Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s important and should be the staff’s focus for 2022?
(06-12-2022, 12:03 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The nascar package would be great. Don’t know who fits in that puzzle though. I’ve said this a million times on here lately. I’d like to see Evans spell Mixon more and Mixon spell Perine. Kinda like you but we need Mixon on third down. We’ve not been able to use the screen much as an impromptu play. On third down ( Mixon’s not in there) we’ve had to stay in and block. We’ve run screens but they were easy to sniff out. The big plays out of screens come on the back being the last read. I think Hurst despite what FredMertz says is more athletic ( those at practice says he’s exceedingly more so than C J) . I think they get much more creative there.

But in general I just see this offense like a young strict religious high school kid unleashed at college far from home LOL with the better OL.

Good analogy, and I think this will most likely be the biggest improvement in the team compared to last year.  I am hoping the next greatest is the pass rush...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s important and should be the staff’s focus for 2022? - SHRacerX - 06-13-2022, 07:24 AM