Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s important and should be the staff’s focus for 2022?
(06-13-2022, 07:46 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Agreed on Ossai, but I think Kareem might surprise some people.  I know he hasn't stayed very healthy, but when he was fully healthy he made some big plays.  I think he could be the one that lines up inside on some occasions next to Hendrickson or Ossai.  

One other guy that might shine as a rotational 3T is Tariqious Tisdale.  He is 6'5" and 285lbs with 35.25" arms.  He ran a 4.63 40 at his pro day.  He scored in the upper third of DEs in terms of relative athletic score, but that was when he was being measured against DEs.  I think he would be rated far higher against other DTs, which seems to be the position he is being trained (3T).  

The reason he is an UDFA is due to injury history at Ole Miss.  

The Bengals now have him listed at 295 lbs

Well if Kareem or Tisdale contribute like you think then those are the things that can propel us to the top echelon of the league. I mean Perennial like GB,KC, or Tampa. And I don’t just mean 2022. Having UDFA and late round players become important cogs really strengthens teams.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s important and should be the staff’s focus for 2022? - Soonerpeace - 06-13-2022, 09:09 AM