Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s important and should be the staff’s focus for 2022?
(06-13-2022, 07:46 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Agreed on Ossai, but I think Kareem might surprise some people.  I know he hasn't stayed very healthy, but when he was fully healthy he made some big plays.  I think he could be the one that lines up inside on some occasions next to Hendrickson or Ossai.  

One other guy that might shine as a rotational 3T is Tariqious Tisdale.  He is 6'5" and 285lbs with 35.25" arms.  He ran a 4.63 40 at his pro day.  He scored in the upper third of DEs in terms of relative athletic score, but that was when he was being measured against DEs.  I think he would be rated far higher against other DTs, which seems to be the position he is being trained (3T).  

The reason he is an UDFA is due to injury history at Ole Miss.  

The Bengals now have him listed at 295 lbs

I like Kareem myself when he is healthy. That is the deal with most of these guys is they need to stay healthy.

Tisdale sure is intriguing, same with Hicks the other UDFA who had 10+ sacks last season in college. Different positions though.

Hicks is a pass rushing LB/End and like you said, Tisdale is more of a 3-tech DT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s important and should be the staff’s focus for 2022? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-13-2022, 04:59 PM