Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s important and should be the staff’s focus for 2022?
(06-15-2022, 08:53 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I know many will say to pump the brakes, but right now I think the Bengals are already in that echelon because of Joe Burrow.  I simply can't wait to see how he performs in year 3 with a real offseason and a solid line.  

The run game is going to have add a whole new dimension to this offense. It’s like lawn mowing your acre with a regular toro and get a zero turn. Mixon is a game breaker. He’s going to have some long TD runs all the way to the house. They’ll play a man on Chase and Higgins with safety help and Mixon will be on them and past them before they know it. It’s going to help the passing game. The new OL guys can really run block. I mean top 5 run blocking units I expect. Think the Browns run game to go with Burrow and his receivers.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s important and should be the staff’s focus for 2022? - Soonerpeace - 06-15-2022, 01:06 PM