Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s important and should be the staff’s focus for 2022?
(06-15-2022, 01:06 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The run game is going to have add a whole new dimension to this offense. It’s like lawn mowing your acre with a regular toro and get a zero turn. Mixon is a game breaker. He’s going to have some long TD runs all the way to the house. They’ll play a man on Chase and Higgins with safety help and Mixon will be on them and past them before they know it. It’s going to help the passing game. The new OL guys can really run block. I mean top 5 run blocking units I expect. Think the Browns run game to go with Burrow and his receivers.

There's little doubt.

But to me I doubt this team is going to revert to 1975 3 yards in a cloud of dust, Mixon running for 1,800 yards and 15 TD's kinda game.

But we don't have to. We have Joe Burrow and a great set of receivers, that's our strength. 

What we need is to be able to pick up those 3rd and 2 and a 1/2's. We need to be able to run the the ball in the redzone inside the 10, with success. We need to be able to grind out the last 5 minutes of the game up by 12 when everybody including my grandmother knows a run is coming.

That will lead us to much more success. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s important and should be the staff’s focus for 2022? - bengalfan74 - 06-15-2022, 01:28 PM