Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another safety with a new contract
(06-15-2022, 03:16 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: That's the thing about PFF.  When people agree with what they publish, greatest analytics ever.   When they don't agree PFF is complete BS , biased and flawed.   I really wish PFF would stop getting so much attention in discussions.  No one seems to consistently agree if they are accurate or flawed.  How they are viewed totally depends on the topic, the biased view the fans have, and what phase the moon is in it seems.    :)

I'll take @KillerGoose analytics over PFF all day long.  :)

I agree.

With most of the skill positions there are enough production stats to argue about which players are better.  But it gets really sketchy with positions like O-line.  Fans will take it with a grain of salt if PFF has an established star QB/RB/WR rated a little lower than he deserves because they can judge those guys on production.  But if it is an O-lineman some people will treat PFF rankings like gospel.

In general I believe in the free market and that the real experts work in the NFL.  So I give a lot of weight to what players get paid.  Obviously still not 100% accurate but it makes more sense than putting all of my faith in PFF.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Another safety with a new contract - pally - 06-15-2022, 01:51 PM
RE: Another safety with a new contract - fredtoast - 06-15-2022, 03:22 PM