Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another safety with a new contract
(06-15-2022, 03:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think it's a fairly decent reference. What people don't seem to realize is that performance of players vary.

The Steelers had a pretty mediocre defense last year. Fitzpatrick made a lot of splash plays, but he does get beat too. So he rated around a 60.

I don't want to derail this much more on the topic.  I agree PFF can be an interesting  source.  My point is more on how the fans seem to perceive it.  I see it more often during the season.  "PFF rated [name here] this week with a [high grade]"  Responses, "Awesome I knew he was a good player."  

Then next week, "PFF rated [name here] with a [low grade]."   Responses, "PFF is BS and biased.  No one should take PFF seriously." 

It's the same sort of thing you often see with power rankings.   Bengals ranked higher, "Great ranking they know what the Bengals are capable of."   Bengals ranked lower than expected, "BS ranking the media is just biased against the Bengals."   :)

Anyway sorry for derailing.  I'll leave it at that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Another safety with a new contract - pally - 06-15-2022, 01:51 PM
RE: Another safety with a new contract - George Cantstandya - 06-15-2022, 03:55 PM